Friday, June 09, 2006

School is out for Summer! Which is awesome, because that means no 5:30 AM phone calls "to come in for work today." It wasn't really as big of a deal as you might think, but I do prefer knowing when I am working, so that I can plan accordingly. The person who did the calling for KO was always always always super cool. And so was the person from WT.

Now... the trick is finding work for the summer, and then work for the fall in Boston. Summer work will be far easier, especially since I don't have to do distance searching or online searching. In the meantime, I'll be catching up on some necessary summer reading: THe Piano Player, The Crucible, Streetcar Named Desire, just to name a few plays, let alone books. Anyone seen Gem of the Ocean yet? I hope to catch that sometime soon...

No comments: