Wednesday, January 12, 2005

"What is it about the Steelers' success that makes people say, 'Where's my kazoo?' " - Gene Collier. A pretty good article in the NY Times today about us Pittsburgh folks and our belvoed Steelers. It's accurate, at least in a way that says we can take pride in the Steelers. I don't own a kazoo though, and hopefully won't get one anytime soon. Then I'd have to write the 21st bad Steelers song of the season.

In other news: Dog hit by car turns out to be man in costume. Man's life saved by costume.
Teacher news: Funny, but not funny.
Odd news: Careful what you say.

Queston of the the day: What the heck's all of Canada doing with no hockey, eh?
Question a Canadian asked me one day: What word do you Yanks have for "eh," eh?
Asshat question I have for asshat vegetarians: If God didn't want us to eat meat, why does it taste so good?

No comments: